Refund and Returns Policy
Refund, Exchange Returns Policy
1. Sale of Product is final.
2. Goods sold are non-exchangeable, and cannot be returned.
3. Refund will be permitted under the following situations:
a. Product is out of stock.
b. Product is defective beyond repair due to manufacturer defect, and not possible to replace.
1. Warranty is only applicable to the original retail purchaser from bassFREQ, and does not include subsequent owners.
2. Back to back warranties with the manufacturer are provided for the brand new Product purchased from our store from the date of purchase.
3. The warranty does not cover:
a. Wear and tear
b. Improper treatment and handling of the Product
c. Use of unsuitable accessories
d. The subjective issue of tonal characteristics and dead notes.
e. Any modification made to the original Product, that is not requested by bassFREQ or the manufacturer.
4. Pre-owned Products are sold as-is, and do not have any warranty.
1. Local deliveries are made via Singpost for small items, or an appointed vendor either by bassFREQ or the Customer.
2. For international shipping, it will be handled by DHL or Fedex.
3. The risk of loss and damage passes to the customer upon the collection of the Product from our store. If there is no additional insurance requested by the customer prior to order confirmation, the insurance coverage will be in accordance to the scope of coverage provided by the logistics vendor.
Policies are subjected to change without notice.
1. While browsing or making a purchase at our store, personal information such as your name, address, email address and cookies may be collected by us. We may also contact you via email to share information on new products and other updates.
2. If you provide your email address to sign-up for updates or personal information to make a purchase, it is assumed that you consent us to collect this information to complete the task.
3. Google Analytics is also used to monitor our customer engagement.
4. Should there be a violation to our terms and conditions, or where requested by the law, your personal information may be disclosed to the relevant authorities.
5. Online purchases or payment via transfers are handled by WooCommerce and AsiaPay, or directly with our bank. Where applicable, these third-party service providers handling the payment gateway will have their own terms and conditions as well. Please read their clauses and polices for further information.
6. If you are redirected to a third-party website for payment, you are no longer restricted under our privacy clause, as well as the terms and conditions.
8. Should you have any questions, concerns or decide to withdraw your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. This website is managed by bassFREQ.
2. By visiting our website and/or making a purchase, you engage in the service offered to you, and shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). The T&Cs shall apply to all users visiting our website. By accessing our site, you are agreeing to be bound by the T&Cs.
3. The information on our website is provided to serve the needs of our customers. This includes pictures, descriptions, audio clips and video. You shall not reproduce, copy, sell or use any of these information without written approval from bassFREQ.
4. In the event of any discrepancy of information between our product and the manufacturer, please clarify with us. The information shown is for general purposes, and may be subject to change, depending on time frame, updates from the manufacturer or for other reasons. We are not obliged to inform you prior to making these changes.
5. Prices may be subjected to change without notice.
6. The product shown in the pictures are as closed to the actual product. However, it may be subjected to color differentiation, when viewed on your monitor.
7. You are strongly encouraged to visit our physical store to test the product before making the purchase. Expectations can vary, and we do not warranty that the quality of the product purchased by you will meet your expectations.
8. We welcome comments and feedbacks at our product page. We reserve all rights to amend or remove any content that is against the law, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, vulgar, or infringes any intellectual property.
9. We will be indemnified and held harmless from any claim or demand, injury sustained by you during the use of the product.
10. All laws and regulations will be governed in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.