Don’t be fooled by its diminutive, dare we say “cute”, appearance. The Ampeg Micro-VR is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping its 200 watts of genuine Round Sound ™ into myriad live and recording situations. This portable, powerful solid-state head in traditional Ampeg drag is a pleasant surprise from the second you lay eyes on it to the moment its indisputable Ampeg tone hits your ears.
The Ampeg SVT210AV is the portable alternative to a full sized SVT cab. Ideal for bleed-sensitive recording situations where the SVT810-AV can be too loud and live situations where it can be too large, the SVT210AV is designed using Ampeg’s legendary Infinite Baffle ™ system for maximum speaker efficiency and true Ampeg tone.
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200watts @ 4ohms
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: YES
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 12 x 5.5 x 10
- LF Driver: 2 x 10″ Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 13 x 24 x 11
- Handling Weight: 25.9 Pounds